AI-powered design tools have transformed the graphic design industry. The designing process is streamlined and organized with AI integration. Designers can try supreme-quality AI design software to make creative designs.
Artificial Intelligence can enhance productivity and efficiency by serving automation in repetitive tasks. Its innate ability to simplify difficult tasks allows a graphic designer the time and space to focus on more important tasks. AI software tools are estimated to generate USD 791.5 billion revenue by 2025.
The benefits of AI tools in the design sector are noteworthy. It can increase conversions and also lead to better brand engagement.
Let us check how graphic designers can employ their skills and improvize using AI technology.
AI’s Impact on Graphic Design in 2023
AI has a grappling effect on graphic design in the present times. Its automated solutions facilitate a fast-paced creative process. Take data-driven recommendations and enhance user experience with AI graphic design generators. Following are some AI graphic designing applications:
Website layout and composition – Create AI-recommended layout designs and styles based on data.
- Color and typography – AI can formulate a dedicated color palette and typeface layout for your website depending on your industry and business type.
- Image editing – Enhance color, change background, and apply filter with AI-powered tools.
- Design automation – Automate repetitive tasks with AI tools to generate multiple designs, resize cropped images, add logos, etc.
- Enhanced User Experience – Using its vast data reserves, AI can infuse elements on a website that improve the user experience.
- Generative Art – AI algorithms help to create timeless designs that have a long-term audience impact. This technique enhances productivity and accelerates the creative process.
Tips to Choose the Perfect AI Graphic Design Tool
It is vital to explore the potential capabilities of a tool and understand how it will be suited to your specific requirements. Before you select a particular AI tool, you must consider the following aspects:
- Navigation: Ensure that the tool interface is simple and easy to use. As designers have to handle a lot of complex tasks, it is wise to choose a tool that has a simplistic design.
- Design templates: It is best to work with a tool that contains ample sample templates about several industries. The diverse design styles will help graphic designers select the appropriate design, play around with the colors and fonts, and create a fitting design. It saves designers some time as they do not have to start the design process from scratch.
- Customization: Find yourself a flexible tool to change the design elements. The more, the better. This will allow you to superpose your brand identity and showcase your brand image in a true sense.
- Image and icon gallery: Having a perfect and extensive gallery of high-quality images, illustrations, icons, and other elements is crucial to creating an impeccable artificial intelligence design.
- Typography variations: Having an AI tool that enhances your design by offering stunning typographic options will act as a boon in your life.
- AI abilities: AI is affluent with machine learning and instilled with a massive volume of data. Using this data, AI can automate repetitive tasks, give design recommendations, optimize creative aspects, and much more.
- Collaboration feature: Often, a virtual team works on the same project and offers their individual insights. It is pivotal to have a tool that facilitates feedback sharing, version tracking, and much more.
- Other tool integration: AI tools can work alongside other tools such as social media schedulers and project management software that help streamline the work effectively.
- Export options: Keep options ready to export your product design with the preferred format to specific platforms. Make sure that your final product is available to download in different resolutions.
- Pricing: Check if the pricing is at par with the features the AI tool offers. Most tools provide a free trial for a certain period. You must test the capabilities of the tool before purchasing a subscription.
Let us now look at some of the best AI tools that can assist graphic designers in streamlining their processes.
Use of AI for Graphic Design
InVision is a unique AI-powered tool that breathes life into flat prototypes. The tool especially enhances the clickable hotspots gestures, animations, and much more. The transformation builds interactive entities that are extremely attractive to look at.
It provides the designers a crafty advantage where they can look into what the future design will look like. They can analyze its behavior much before it goes live. Therefore, there is no need for predictions and a designer can identify an issue and resolve it well in advance.
One amazing feature of InVision is that it appears with a white-boarding tool (LiveShare) and presentation option. Here, you can gain insights from other team members and get their feedback. Also, you get an opportunity to integrate this tool with other tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, and several other tools.
Notism is a free AI software that offers the same purpose as the InVision tool. One unique feature that sets it apart is that it gives you the option to collaborate on different designs and video projects. In the premium version, you can get specialized features that serve the needs of different teams, enterprises, and agencies.
Notism allows you to work on content, real-time videos, mobile prototyping, and sketches together. Team members can identify the person working on the page by looking at a labeled cursor present at all times.
It is a standardized UX/UI design tool that facilitates healthy team collaboration among the team members. You can create whiteboard designs for your team and allow them to collaborate. All the team members can share their insights through link shares and comments. You can have handovers and prototype digital products. A master template for presentation will bring all the team members on the same page.
FigJam is an extension of Figma that helps designers create whiteboards that all the team members can join. It can be used for strategic planning, group meetings, and creating appropriate diagrams.
If you are looking for a cost-effective solution, this could be it. It is also an ad-free tool preventing the waste of time on repetitive advertisements. Its navigation is made easy with a minimal layout introduction, a pleasing interface, and an eye-soothing outlook.
In this tool, the projects or images are assembled in a grid format. Use the Google Analytics tool to customize branding and edit your project at convenience. You can password-protect your account to maintain confidentiality in your tasks.
This tool comes with a complex yet detailed interface. It allows you the flexibility to select either a self-hosted solution or a cloud-based one. The main purpose Frontify serves is that it brings developers, clients, and designers to one place so that there are minimal iterations.
Design a website with Frontify and create excellent prototypes, reuse components, and make visual notes. You can adjust the typography, colors, and measurements at your discretion. You can build dedicated design templates and circulate them among your team to develop consistent design patterns.
Frontify is a wonderful tool to assist coders. By offering a shared toolset, the AI-powered tool aims to bridge the gap between developers and designers. Developers can comprehend the designer’s vision and act accordingly.
Canva is a remarkable and user-friendly interface for easy graphic designing. Whether you are an expert at designing or a novice you can use the tool equally well. Canva offers a wide variety of ready-to-use templates that you can use as it is or tweak as per your liking. It has a Whiteboard feature that allows multiple members to make notes, sketch, and share their views and strategies. It is an excellent graphic generator for AI.
Once you are ready with your design, you get a lot of options to share it. For example, you can create a link or download it directly on your system. The links that you share are view only so they cannot be edited in the wrong way.
Even though Canva does have a limitation where multiple users cannot work on the same design at the same time, they can edit the copy when they get a link to it.
Figma and Canva offer similar features to help you collaborate on your work.
The Mural is a perfect tool where you can generate a mood board and collate content from a series of platforms such as Google Drive, YouTube, or Evernote.
Your next step is to shift and organize the content to create a seamless composition. Here you can invite other team members to collectively work on the composition in real time. One amazing feature it offers is that all team members can eliminate the non-viable options by voting against them.
You can zoom in or zoom out to look at the minutest details or to see things in a bigger picture. Mural’s activity feed allows members to track changes and check out discussions.
Notion is a wonderful AI web design tool to organize content and design together. It enables users to create landing page content as well. In addition to this, it offers a myriad of other solutions that give you a steady learning curve.
There are several templates on Notion that you can work on in collaboration with your team. Notion can be used in integration with tools such as Slack and GitHub to maximize your productivity.
Asana is a management tool that allows users to keep projects organized. A large number of people can cross-collaborate as and when required. At the same time, this tool is fitting for smaller groups where they share ideas regarding the project.
With its wonderful customizable features and easy-to-use interface, Asana is the perfect solution for your business.
Asana is primarily a collaboration tool but it can be used successfully to track changes in a design or share the project updates responsibly with other teammates. It simplifies the sharing and streamlining process by aligning projects with respective individuals in the team.
10. Adobe Creative Cloud
It would be unfair to leave Adobe Creative Cloud as it can potentially create magic in the design hemisphere. It has several offers several collaborative benefits to facilitate AI-generated websites.
Adobe Creative Cloud allows users to add comments, share documents, and build creative strategies regarding different projects. This tool has an easy navigation to support communication amid multi-disciplined teams and clients who want to stay on top of things. You can generate a custom color design palette that suits your business colors using the InDesign tool and share it through the Cloud features for other members to view.
It does not matter whether your clients have an Adobe account or not. You can share your project to request a review. Therefore, this tool facilitates a universal collaboration. Adobe is a go-to tool for most designs, hence, it helps keep everything unified.
11. Jasper Art
Jasper Art is an amazing graphic maker with AI that helps you create mesmerizing visuals for your blogs or websites. It is possible to create high-quality graphics using this advanced too. It leverages data from algorithms and machine learning to generate realistic and apt images based on user input.
Using the tool you can achieve the following for your designs:
- Striking visuals such as vector art, pop art, or abstract art.
- Easy to navigate.
Khroma is a professional tool used by designers to create a plethora of color options using a wide array of color palettes. It utilizes its machine learning ability to train neural networks to identify various identical and comparable shades. This tool uses two different color combinations that can be categorized into 4 major sections – Poster, Type, Gradient, and Image.
It activates color search functionality for swift results. It offers a variety of viewing options including myriad combinations.
Backgrounds are crucial in designing an image with AI. Once you optimize your backgrounds, you can ensure that your images are flawless. RemoveBG allows you to transparentize PNG pictures or replace a natural background with a white one. Therefore, you can create impactful and efficient designs at low costs and in less time. You can integrate this tool with different eCommerce sites, design programs, computing environments, and much more to ensure a smooth workflow process.
In recent times, there have been baffling breakthroughs in graphic design aided by the revolutionary power of AI technologies. AI can help with automating repetitive tasks, enhance user experience, and offer data-driven design recommendations.
The graphic design process is facilitated by innovative tools such as Khroma, Adobe, RemoveBG, Jasper, and many others.
There is an increasing focus on integrating AI and graphic design to create immersive, responsive, and attractive visuals for websites. At present, there are AI-powered tools that can create unique and stunning AI website designs that bode well with the target audience.
The navigation for these tools is made very easy as these tools offer customizable design templates and data-driven design recommendations. AI is still in its infancy and it holds immense potential to generate more creative and innovative results. The technological advancement in graphic design is laying the foundation for a brighter future.
At UsePerWish, we understand how having countless options can be a boon but at the same time can confuse and overwhelm you. This is why we specially curate our services to meet your needs and ensure that your website is optimized for success. Connect with our officials for custom plans and solutions.